JSTARC aims at Promoting Taekwondo culture and create better citizens throughout the country.
Training & Research
- Create a world champion in Poomsae Competition and a world class demonstration team.
- Established the biggest chain of world class Dojangs in India; starting off with Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune
- Design special training programs / modules for schools, training centers, female self-defense, mass programs and corporate workshops
Championships & Demonstrations
- Organize National and International Championships as calendar event
- Stage mega scale demonstration by the world’s best Taekwondo teams in India
- Participate in international events and foreigners training seminar
- Organize basic to advance training camps and grading exams
Other Important Objectives
- Honour top Taekwondo athletes and instructors by creating special awards
- Initiate national level talent hunt to identify best Taekwondo practitioners
- Create direct and indirect employment opportunities through Taekwondo that would be at par with traditional employment streams
- Conduct 2 to 3 day corporate workshops on self defense and mind body control